Spicy Vegetable Fingers Recipe – Easy & Tasty Snack Recipe2016-05-20
- Cuisine: Indian, Kerala, കേരളം
- Course: Kerala Snacks, Side Dish, Snacks, Starter, നാലുമണി പലഹാരം
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Yield : 10 nos
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Spicy Vegetable Fingers Recipe – Easy & Tasty Snack Recipe
Spicy Vegetable Fingers are very tasty and easy to make. Finely chopped fresh vegetables mixed and shaped into fingers and deep fried. It is a delicious and simple starter recipe.
Make this quick and yummy starter at home with limited ingredients. These fingers make a great snack when your kids get back from school or even as finger food in a party.
Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients including potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A and vitamin C. Most vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories.
Tryout this easy nalumani palaharam in your kitchen.
- Carrot - 1 no ( chopped )
- Cauliflower - 1/4 piece ( chopped )
- Capsicum - 1/4 piece ( chopped )
- Cabbage - 1/4 piece ( chopped )
- Beans - 5 nos ( chopped )
- Onion - 1 no small ( chopped )
- Cornflour - 5 tbsp
- Maida - 4 tbsp
- White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Red chilly flakes - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil - 250 ml ( for frying )
- Salt to taste
Clean and chop all vegetables.
Take a bowl and add chopped carrot, cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage, beans, onion, salt, cornflour, maida, red chilly flakes, chopped coriander, white pepper powder and soy sauce and mix well. Keep this for 5 minutes.
Divide this mixture into equal portions and roll into balls. Then shape each ball into two-inch long fingers.
Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan.
Deep fry the fingers in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Tasty Spicy Vegetable Fingers is ready.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe