Spinach Cutlets Recipe – Healthy Kerala Snacks2017-06-30
- Yield : 20
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Spinach Cutlets Recipe – Healthy Kerala Snacks
Spinach Cutlet is a healthy lunch box item for kids. You can make these cutlets and refrigerate for 3 to 4 days and fry as much as you want.
These cutlets can be made as filling for sandwich also.
Talking about health benefits, Spinach is a super food loaded with tons of nutrients in a low calorie package. Dark leafy greens like spinach are important for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals. Hence super healthy and excellent for children.
- Spinach - 4 cup (Finely chopped)
- Onion - 1 nos (Finely chopped)
- Gram flour - 1 Cup
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin seed powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 4 pinch (or as per your spice requirement)
- Turmeric powder - 4 pinch (or as per your spice requirement)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup chopper (or as per taste)
- Sugar - 4 pinch (To balance the taste of spinach it's good)
- Salt to taste
- For frying:
Egg - 1 nos (beaten by adding enough salt)
- Oil - for frying
Mix all ingredients listed to make cutlets. Once mixed well make cutlets of your desired shape.
Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan. Once the oil is very hot (important tip to remember), dip cutlets one by one in beaten egg and then fry in the oil.
Your yummy & healthy spinach cutlets are ready to serve with any sauce or dip of your choice. Beetroot moutabel is a healthy dip for this recipe.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
Nithyavazhuthana Stir Fry Recipe –...
Black Olive Tomato Salad Recipe...
Chicken Ring Samosa Recipe –...
Thai Fish Curry Recipe –...
Green Soup with Broccoli, Spinach...
Grilled Watermelon & Cucumber Recipe...
Banana Egg Pancake Recipe –...
Easy egg bake with loaded...
Fish Vindaloo Recipe – മീൻ...
French Toast With Mango Sauce...