Vegetable stew recipe – vegetables with coconut milk2012-10-16
- Yield : 1 Bowl
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
- 3 Potatoes chopped and boiled
- 100 grams Beans chopped and boiled
- 1 Carrot chopped and boiled
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 green Chilli chopped
- Ginger-Garlic-green Chilli paste 1/4 tbsp altogether
- Garam masala powder - 3 pinch
- Fennel seed powder - 1/4 thsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- 1 piece Vegetable stock dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 cup Coconut milk taken with 1 grated coconut
- Salt to taste
- 2 pinch Garam masala
- 6 Curry leaves
In a thick bottomed pan sauté onion in oil until the onion become transparent.
To this add Ginger-Garlic-green Chilli paste and sauté for 1 minute.
Then add boiled vegetables, green Chilli, 3 pinch garam masala powder and fennel seed powder. Sauté for 30 seconds and then pour vegetable stock to this. Allow the vegetables to boil in vegetable stock for 1 minute.
Then add coconut milk. Please note after adding coconut milk the curry should not be boiled, but only heated. Adjust salt and switch of the flame.
Season with 2 pinch of garam masala and curry leaves on top and serve Vegetable stew - vegetables with coconut milk with bread or appam or chapathi or steamed rice.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe