What is an Air Fryer? What are the benefits of using an air fryer? How it works?
Air fryer is an electronic kitchen gadget which uses hot air for cooking. This device uses superheated air. Air fryer uses Rapid Air Technology. It uses less amount of oil for frying. It is best for frying chips, french fries etc.
How it works?
It is a new invention from Philips that offers healthy, tasty foods with less oil. This new technology works by circulating air to high degrees, up to 200C. Air fryers render foods perfectly browned and crisp with less fat – up to 80 percent less, as compared to traditional cooking methods.It is a healthy and user friendly way to cook food. Every part of the food receives same heating temperature. Using only a fan and a grill helps the air fryer to blast hot air at a high speed. It is a simple yet innovative way of cooking.
The air fryer looks like a large rice cooker. An air fryer has a tray which can be removed and filled with food and can be put back inside. It gives us a crisp meal within 12 minutes. Though it may seem fried because off the crisp quality, the food cooked in an Air Fryer is actually healthier and reduced in calories. For frying a batch of chips it only uses half a spoon full of oil and 12 minutes to get perfect crispy chips. A cake can be also be baked within 25 minutes.
Those who own air fryers will enjoy their favorite meals with less oil. An air fryer will give you hamburgers, steaks, and French fries in just a few minutes. You’ll be amazed, but in just 25 minutes, you can bake an entire cake in an air fryer.
Air Fryer benefits
An air fryer has many benefits:
- Low fat meals.
- Cooks your ingredients for all angles.
- Spares your house from unwanted aroma of fried foods.
- There is no need to wash your air fryer
- It is designed for hassle free cleaning. The parts of the air fryer is made off non-stick material.
- It prevents your food from non sticking to surfaces that makes you hard to clean.
- After your dish is cooked you can simply place the air fryers parts such as the grill pan and the basket can be kept in dishwasher.
- With the air fryer you can make fat free foods. The air fryer is perfect for people who suffer from cholesterol. So with the air fryer make your life healthy.
Some models of air fryer currently available in market
- Philips – mea.philips.com/avance-airfryer
- GoWISE – https://www.gowiseproducts.com/collections/air-fryer
- T-Fal – tfalactifry.com/
- BLACK + DECKER – www.blackanddeckerappliances.com/products/cooking…/air-and-deep-fryers.aspx
Things to Consider Before Buying an Air Fryer
Before deciding on purchasing an air fryer always consider below things.
Quantity of food you can cook in your air fryer at one time.
Whether its manual or automatic operations.
- Dishwasher Safe
Facility to clean is important for frequent use.
- Non-stick option
This helps your cooking and cleaning easier.
- Display type
Manual display or digital display
- Cost and warranty options
Reliability is very important when considering the cost.
Some fantastic recipes using Air Fryer
Spicy roasted chicken – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5k4By_Iw48
Chicken 65 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFcTt80QSjE
Bread Pakora – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV9wTbkPofQ
Lacha Paratta – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4efvfHkN8E
Baked Veg bread rolls – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVJ_25bM90
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.