Easy tips in kitchen | Easy methods to handle Kitchen
Kitchen is a place used for preparing foods. Its little difficulty to manage the kitchen properly. Here are some tips that helps you to make cooking easy and comfortable.
- To remove the hust in coconut, keep the coconut in water for half an hour.
- To chop the dry fruits, keep the fruits in refrigerator for half an hour. Then dip the knife in hot water and cut it.
- If the dough sticks to the rolling pin, keep the rolling pin in freezer for few minutes.
- To get ripen fruits, wrap the fruits in a newspaper and keep it for 2 or 3 days.
- To keep the celery fresh, wrap it by using aluminium foil and place in refrigerator.
- Warm dry spices like cardamom, cloves, cumin seeds etc before powdering to get a finer powder.
- To make the banana chips crispy, add few drops of salt water while frying.
- To make the laddoos fresh, heat by using microwave for 30 seconds.
- Keep 5 gm of dry powdered mint leaves to 1 kg of rice. This will keep away the insects.
- Cut the onions into two parts and dip it in water for 15 minutes to avoid the tears from eyes while chopping the onions.
- Remove the stems of chillies and keep it for more days as fresh.
- Putting 3 or 4 cloves in sugar bottle will avoid ants.
- Use a long spatula to avoid burning.
- Avoid storing potatoes and onion together because potatoes will rot fast.
- To make the lemon soft, keep lemon in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.