Spinach Cutlets Recipe – Healthy Kerala Snacks2017-06-30
- Yield : 20
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Spinach Cutlets Recipe – Healthy Kerala Snacks
Spinach Cutlet is a healthy lunch box item for kids. You can make these cutlets and refrigerate for 3 to 4 days and fry as much as you want.
These cutlets can be made as filling for sandwich also.
Talking about health benefits, Spinach is a super food loaded with tons of nutrients in a low calorie package. Dark leafy greens like spinach are important for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals. Hence super healthy and excellent for children.
- Spinach - 4 cup (Finely chopped)
- Onion - 1 nos (Finely chopped)
- Gram flour - 1 Cup
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin seed powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 4 pinch (or as per your spice requirement)
- Turmeric powder - 4 pinch (or as per your spice requirement)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup chopper (or as per taste)
- Sugar - 4 pinch (To balance the taste of spinach it's good)
- Salt to taste
- For frying:
Egg - 1 nos (beaten by adding enough salt)
- Oil - for frying
Mix all ingredients listed to make cutlets. Once mixed well make cutlets of your desired shape.
Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan. Once the oil is very hot (important tip to remember), dip cutlets one by one in beaten egg and then fry in the oil.
Your yummy & healthy spinach cutlets are ready to serve with any sauce or dip of your choice. Beetroot moutabel is a healthy dip for this recipe.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
Spicy Mathi Fry / Sardine...
Mango Sago Dessert Recipe –...
Spicy Chicken Strips Recipe –...
Sea Puttu / സീ പുട്ട്...
Beef Korma Recipe / ബീഫ്...
Banana Bread Balls Recipe –...
Chicken Pottitherichathu Recipe – ചിക്കൻ...
Chicken Bread Roll Recipe –...
Bell Pepper Sausage Pasta Recipe...
Strawberry Plum Smoothie Recipe –...