Sweet Corn Chicken Soup Recipe2013-06-23
- Yield : 1 Bowl
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Chicken Soup recipe
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is the one that comes to my mind when I hear the word SOUP. The Indo-Chinese version is very very common, tasty and nutritious. Sweet corn is rich in antioxidants which prevent cancer, ageing and inflammation in human body.
- 100 grams chicken cut into thin small pieces & boiled in water with adequate salt
- 6 cup Water
- 2 Chicken cube (Stock)
- 1/4 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Chopped shallots
- Creamy style sweet corn Canned - 1 can
- 2 tbsp Arrow Root Powder dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 Eggs beaten by mixing adequate salt
- Salt to taste
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
Boil vegetable stock, ginger & garlic paste, chopped shallots, boiled chicken and sweet corn in 6 glass of water for 15 minutes.
Then add arrow root powder dissolved in 1/2 cup water and mix well. In low flame, continuously stir for 5 minutes.
Then add beaten egg slowly into above solution with one hand. With other hand keep stirring the soup.
Once the egg is cooked, add soya sauce and stir well.
Adjust salt and serve hot. Garnish soup with chopped spring onion. It's yummy!!!!
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe