Lose Weight With White Pumpkin Juice
If you have been searching for that one ingredient which can give you an amazing boost of health and vitality, then your search ends here! Because this post has white pumpkin recipes.
White pumpkin juice is a fresh beverage for weight management. It is a rich source of essential vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C and Vitamin E. It is rich in minerals like calcium and potassium and is also a good source of antioxidants.
The following white pumpkin recipes are so delectable that you wouldn’t be able to help but rush into the kitchen once you are done with this post!
1. White Pumpkin And Apple Recipe:
White pumpkin and apple juice is an innovative weight loss recipe that offers numerous other benefits as well. Few of these are – cholesterol reduction, improved digestion, reduced blood pressure and increased immunity. Hang on and explore the amazing way to prepare this slimming drink at home!
How To Make?
- Take a white pumpkin and cut it into half.
- Make smaller pieces of the pumpkin and remove the peel from each piece.
- Cover the pumpkin pieces in an aluminium foil.
- Place the covered pumpkin pieces in a baking utensil.
- Place the utensil in an oven (preheated to 190 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for the next 70 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let it cool.
- The baked pumpkin pieces are soft and juicy.
- Uncover the aluminum foil.
- Drain the juice that comes out in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Take a fresh apple and grind it in a mixer.
- Filter the juice from pulp and place it in a bowl.
- Mix the two juices together and leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Drink every morning on an empty stomach or with breakfast for best results.
This amazing health drink reduces the size of the waist in 15 days. It removes toxins from the stomach. This even detoxifies the liver. Hence, liver absorbs the fat and processes it. And the result? Burning of deposited fat layers which ultimately leads to weight loss.
2. White Pumpkin And Pineapple Recipe:
This super light health drink is an exceptional weight management recipe. It is a boon for people who want to get slim, but can’t compromise on taste.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.